Golf Club Category as per research (Best Golf Club)
All golfers need to use the right equipment for their body types and physical conditions, including golf clubs that fit their needs. For instance, many manufacturers of golf clubs specialize in creating clubs for women that have softer shafts, which are lighter and more flexible. Here you will find links to our super in-depth buying guides. where we have literally invested hundreds of hours of research. This best golf club buying guide will help you put together the perfect set for yourself and give you tips to make the process fun and painless.
Best Golf Club Reviews & buying Guides in 2018-2019
When looking for new golf equipment, it is important to know what to look for and what you need. The below steps are general guidelines to follow when beginning to select the proper equipment.
- Driver (9.5 – 13 degrees)
- Fairway Wood (15 – 17 degrees)
- Hybrid (19 – 21 degrees)
- Iron Set (4 — PW, AW or SW)
- Wedge (SW and/or LW)
- Putter (33″, 34″ or 35″ — length is determined by player preference)
Score of success
Taylor Made M2 Men’s Driver
Why do we call it better?
- The shaft options allow all styles of players to pick up this driver.
- Improved workability – the leading edges of M2 irons have been meticulously designed for proper turf interaction
- MULTI-MATERIAL with high-density tungsten
- Compact shaping – M2 features a smaller overall head design compared to other distance irons.
- Face slot technology – engineered into M2 irons
Customers Review Considered